Be part of our Staff Scouters team!
Staff Scouters are NCS graduates who assist the NCS Staffing team in attracting, recruiting and assessing seasonal staff. You’ll receive specialist training to ensure you are prepared to help recruit potential staff and observe activities during our staff assessments. You will also provide feedback on candidates to help Staff Assessors make the final decisions.
This opportunity allows you to:
- Work with our staffing team to promote NCS to potential staff at universities and careers fairs;
- Share your NCS experience with potential NCS staff members;
- Work from our offices and see a professional environment at work;
- Help recruit our seasonal staff. Attend assessments and have your say on their performance and whether or not they are right for the role!
What will you gain from this role?
- Gain understanding of professional recruitment, how interviews and assessments operate, and learn how to impress as a candidate;
- Improve your analytical and decision-making skills to boost your CV;
- Improve your public speaking and communication skills
- Gain evidence of volunteering experience for college, university or job interviews;
- Help others to benefit from NCS by picking the best possible NCS staff!