Represent NCS as an NCS Ambassador!
NCS Ambassadors are Grads who work with our NCS Engagement team and Central Marketing team to promote NCS to young people. They can do this via their school, onsocial media, from our offices and any other channels at their disposal.
This opportunity allows you to:
- Work with our Marketing team to make sure we are promoting NCS the way young people will want to hear about it;
- Help make decisions about our marketing and brand assets, what we should change and keep;
- Come to our office and take over our social media for the day;
- Attend events in local schools with the NCS Engagement Team to promote NCS*;
- Talk to young people and their parents about your NCS experience and encourage them to sign up;
- Promote NCS by word of mouth, social media through channels available toyou E.G. your school, college or social media presence!
* To be an official NCS Ambassador in schools and colleges you will need to attend a training session in October half term.
What will you gain from this role?
- Build your experience of marketing, sales and promotion to add to your CV or UCAS form;
- Gain evidence of volunteering for college, university or job interviews;
- Improve your public speaking and communication skills and build your confidence;
- Help others to benefit from taking part in NCS;
- Help further the fastest growing youth movement since the scouts!